16 Jun 2015
· Plan marketing and branding objectives.
· Expand product solutions and offerings.
· Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
· Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
· Prepare and adhere to budgets.
· Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
· Ensure brand messages are consistent.
· Gather and analyze customer insight.
· Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
· Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
· Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
· Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
· Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- COMMUNICATION SKILL
- TEAM WORK
- MANGERIAL SKILLS ETC..